The Arrival

A lookout point which provides a look at the whole island. Be wary of the fact that with one push, you could go tumbling down the lookout point and fall to your death.
Swoosh*

The Arrival

Post by Swoosh* »

After quickly looking around, Elise dropped her rucksack onto the floor, however, her gun still firmly in her hand. They had made it all the way to the lookout point without encountering anyone else, they were obviously lucky.

"It's clear," she called back to Peri. "I can't see anyone here."

She looked around, before flopping onto the ground. The walk had tired her out, and it was no good to be tired in a game like this. She slapped her face hard to wake herself up. To an outsider, it would appear she'd just gone insane. She waited for Peri.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

((Continued from: Starting Point for Male Student no. 38))

He would arrive behind her giving a shrug of his shoulders nothing and nobody,maybe her plan would work and they would be alone up here away from the rest.He would suck in a little breath as he moved to the altitude of the lookoutpoint,this would end up making him light headed.

First thing that he viewed of Elise apart from her back through their walk and arrival would be the sight of her slapping at her own face.He tossed his pack to the floor with yet another Dull thud.The wind whistled past them.

"One of us should stay on watch..Bright side only one way to face unless somefucker decides to try and play spiderman" a thumb jerk would motion over the side of the lookout and to the fall that would accompany anyone who fell down the side.

"One of us watches at all time,You need to sleep? Ill Take first watch..You look like shit,Girly" he said before turning to look down the path they had taken.The lookout point could give them some cover if needed he hoped and keep them from visibility for a while? He needed a plan or something and sitting in a shithut with a crazy girl didnt sound like one of his best.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Elise narrowed her eyes in annoyance. "Nice to know," she replied. Sitting up slightly, she considered Peri's words. Although it was true that she felt slightly tired, she wasn't sure how comfortable she was with falling asleep in an island full of kids killing each other, with one possibly in close proximity holding a gun.

She lay her head down on the grass and tried to get into a comfortable position to nap, but the metal collar would dig into her neck whatever position she tried.
"To hell with this," she murmured. Frustrated, she sat up.

"I think I'll just rest. I don't need sleep," she looked up at Peri. "Besides, if someone decides to show up, then you're gonna need help." She looked around. Could she see something rustling in the bushes or was it her imagination? Maybe she was just really, really tired... but still, Elise was anxious now. She squinted her eyes to get a better look.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

Those pearly whites were shown yet again as she said how he would need her help? Well it was possible but she was a little big on her self importance.He just glanced over the side of the lookout into the distance,what was going on out there? killing most definetely but for now he didnt need to think about that.He was safe,He had a good weapon and he was what seemed to be a reliable female so far a little emotional but that was workable.

"So rest,we can change soon enough.Since youre sitting down why you try and plan something for us? We cant stay up here..Everyone on the island can see us and take some nice shots at us without us knowing where its coming from.I Dont know about you but Id rather not be trying to kill the invisible man with a six shot if its all the same to you.." He said without bothering to turn to face her,the wind actually welcomed for once as it would blow his shoulder length hair from his face.Maybe he should cut it in a time like this the moment he couldnt see could be the defining moment of his life.

His grip on the hand cannon would be readjusted,he hadnt fired a shot so far and he was unsure of the kickback.Maybe he should rip off one just to learn about the kickback? He would rather not drop the weapon because of the kickback,he had to practice but the sound would attract other players and he was happy with the two he had stumbled on so far.A Corpse and a Girl.

He blinked a couple of times as the altitude would take its toll,a little dizzyness for a few seconds but it was bound to be get worse.That pink muscle in his mouth would run over his sharp teeth as he fell silent and surrounded himself only with his thoughts.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

The cold breeze blew into a loud whistling noise as set through the bushes. A young scruffy boy, almost dead like, was laying between the old dark brown bushes.

The zombie figure raised its arm from over its face and was lowered down to the deep pocket in his jeans.
"Mhm Good ol' cancer" he would say in a half yawn as he pulled a old slightly crushed pack of royals from his jeans.
The long thin white shape would be brought to his his pale lips.
"old habbits are hard to kill" would be said as the filter tip was held between his lips.
His zippo was revealed from his pocket. Stevan flciked the cold shiny lid open with a quick snap of his hand and a quick movement of his thumb would burst the zippo into flames.
As drags were taken and smoke filled his lungs, Stevan would reach back and pull his rucksack towards him.
"Lets see what we got then?"
He reached into the bag and grabbed hold of what seemed to be a handle. he took a tight grip around the object and took it from his rucksack.
"Mhm At least i get some luck here"
He laid the barrel over his other hand and with a tight grip quickly pulled back and cocked his new toy, a shotgun.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

It was nothing... Elise dismissed the rustling in the bushes for wind. Relieved, she looked up at Peri.

"Well, you're right. If we stay here for too long, we're just going to be sitting ducks. We're too exposed for it to be safe here, we just gotta stop here, and plan our nex move." Once again, Elise grabbed for the map in her bag.

"I don't think we should stay in one place for too long, wherever we go. We'd be found, and if it gets turned into a danger zone, well..." Elise's voice trailed off as she remembered how people who lingered in the danger zones met their ends.

She blinked, snapping herself out of her reverie. "I don't know where, but I think we should find somewhere safe for tonight." She studied her map for an appropriate place, but Peri had said something that had unsettled her.

I'd rather not be trying to kill the invisible man with a six shot if its all the same to you....

She continued to look at her map, but asked Peri, "So you'd be willing to take part in all this killing then?" Her voice was quiet but clear.
MismatchedEyes*

"I will be killing those who attack me if thats what you mean...Problem is finding out who is a friend and who is foe..Its going to be tough but its neccessary to kill some of them and could be worse most of them I wont know...We need to survive,Not I.We need to survive and if we need to kill to do so then we will well I will.Ive told you Ill Kill you just keep us breathing, a fair deal right? " he said before moving back towards his thoughts and running his tongue over his sharp teeth.

What she thought they were going to survive this by dancing around the bullets and hiding away? No but he would try and play safe as possible and help out those he could.He was going to play but on his terms not on the terms of their game.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

The answer wasn't unexpected, but it still unnerved Elise a little bit. Maybe the realness of the situation hadn't hit her yet, but killing people? As much as she appreciated violence, and enjoyed hurting those who were deserving of pain, killing seemed... so final. So unnecessary.

But she had been willing to kill Peri earlier. It was kill or be killed. She had to get that in her head.

"How do you suggest we go about finding out who's friend or foe? I mean, I thought you were pretty foe-like during our first encounter, what if we shoot someone who's innocent? Or worse, we trust someone who is playing the game?" Elise shuddered at the thought.

She thought about it. What would she do? Well, like before, she'd just try and shoot anyone who came near her. The less people that were with her, the more comfortable she'd be.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

As stevan raised himself off the damp floor he flicked his cigarette into the clearing behind the bushes where he started this blood lusting game.

He could hear something in the distance, it was faint but he knew it was there. Maybe it was voices in his head? No it couldent of been, the pills sorted them out months ago.
Stevan lent over and swung his bag over his back and held onto it with his left hand, the other arm carried a fully loaded shotgun. He moved into the bushes slowly and his arm would be raised to move branches and leaves from his view using his new weapon.
The clearing looked inviting yet dangerous, especially the tower that was the main feature of the clearing.
Stevan waited a while and thought through his options.

Stay here and wait for this place to become a danger zone.
Walk futher into the bushes and get jumped by some scared kid with an uzi......Or go to the nearest shelter which could already be occupied by murderous school kids.

Either way there was a high chance of being attacked and possible death. The clearing it was then. Short silent steps would be taken untill his torso was exposed for all to see.
He held tightly to his spas 12 and as he aimed it into the grey sky he pulled the hard metal trigger back and let rip a shot into the evening air.

Stevan cringed with the deafening sound the gun made. He then waited a while for a response to the cracking gun shot. If anyone was stupid enough to brave the open land to see where the sound come from they would probally get a couple holes littering their bodies.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

"Everyone on this island has the potential to be a player to be guilty..evil whatever you want to call it and after we kill someone more likely I will but Im sure you will get youre own bodycount..After someone is dead they could be innocent or a player but the bullet kills indescriminatly.If it turns out that they were infact an innocent well then think of it like this if it soothes youre pain this game this place is a living hell..We freed them from it.Whatever the afterlife holds cant be much worse than this..We stopped them doing things they would regret and cry over for the rest of their lives.Good enough for you?" The sound in the distance sounded like a metallic exsplosion and it would be in the treeline aswell,he could make out someone? or was it a tree amongest the bushes.Whatever it was it wasnt to clear but there was surely someone out there.

Oncemore he would flick the magnum to the right those six shots checked with a small smile on his face as he would place both hands together one hand clutching the oak handle and one holding the hand.Supporting his hand.

"What do you think,girly? Innocent or Evil? Friend or foe?..Whatever it is they have a bigger gun than both of us" the hand cannon would move up and down the treeline in hope of seeing the target."One more gun couldnt hurt but the shot wasnt aimed at us..Maybe there are people fighting down there?" He mused without taking his eyes of the treeline.Constantly searching for the shooter.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

The explosion made Elise jump. She gripped her gun tightly and leapt up.

"I don't care what it is, let's just find it," she said, scanning the edges of the surroundings desperately. So the rustling she saw earlier was something then.

"What do we do, when we see the shooter?" Elise asked over her shoulder, still looking for the culprit. "Do we talk to them, shoot them, or just run?"

If there were people fighting, surely the plural had just been made single. There was no gunshot in retaliation. Maybe there was a dead body down there with the shooter. Elise winced at the thought. They had to find the shooter soon, or face a similar fate.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Stevan heard the desperate rambilings of a girl. What was he to do now? there were people where he had planned to camp. Make friends with them? possibility but what if there not the friendly type.

He crouched down low and watched the reactions in the lookout.
it didnt look good but what choice did he have? The girl didnt sound to healthy in the mind but she also sounded scared, maybe too scared to shoot let alone kill.
So this was it, His death? his salvation? only one way to find out.

"HEY OUT THERE? I WONT SHOOT YOU IF YOU DONT SHOOT ME"

The shotgun would again be cocked, a shell flew from its side and landed on the floor with a light thud, he rested the the long gun on his shoulder and looked out carefully for any mishappenings that could affect his future life.
MismatchedEyes*

"You yell to him.. a girl sounds more friendly more weak vunerable,Make a feminist comment and I will hurt you.Bitch later not now,call him over..Tell him to toss his weapon away and walk towards us.He doesnt fire on us we wont fire on him.Thats the deal" He said as if concluding a small speech he had written on the inside of his head recently.Maybe while he had been staring out at the treeline and running his tongue over his teeth? Only he knew.

Was this really true he wouldnt kill whoever the other person was just because they tossed there weapon away? He had been truthful to his word with Elise but that could be because she never really registered in his mind as a threat to him not yet at least.Would it be the same with this male? The voice sounded to husky to be a girl and to add to that the weapon that had made the large sound did seem rather tempting.

He would slide down the wall inside of the lookout point,his back to the wall and he would be out of sight for now at least in case of things going bad.That weapon was held in his right hand while his left clutched his right hand still.He sat there holding his breath silently as the confrontation continued.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Elise nodded. To be honest, she had never even thought about making a feminist comment, not at a time like this, but when it was mentioned, she did feel a small tinge of amusement that she was the one calling the shots. It was short lived, however, as she turned to face the caller.

"Put your weapon down and come over here!" Elise shouted, trying to remember what Peri had told her. She tried to make her voice sound as friendly as possible as not to provoke the caller into shooting them both. "You don't shoot us, we don't shoot you, OK?"

She couldn't see the guy very well, even with her glasses her vision wasn't impeccable, but just the fact that she was telling a strange guy to come over and join them made her feel uneasy. What if he killed them both? Or what if he ganged up with Peri and killed her? It wouldn't be the first time boys had teamed together against her... she had to hope history wouldn't repeat itself. She watched the boy through narrowed eyes to await his next move.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

"Ok we dont shoot each other! they were my plans exactly lady" he called out to the lookout.
"OK, im coming out of the bushes now, very slowly. My guns in the air so dont be threatened by it, come out so i can see you"
He slowly took a couple steps out of the bushes and held his gun over his head.
Mhm...the girl seemed distressed by stevans suddan arrival, this was a good thought for him. Stevan was calm and maybe this gave him the upper hand unless shes hiding a secret weapon in there.
He swung his rucksack over his shoulder again simply for comfort and took a few long strides.
Now he was out in the open all bets were off for him.

Return to “Lookout Point”