LookOUT (Umi, Aiden and Daisuke)

A lookout point which provides a look at the whole island. Be wary of the fact that with one push, you could go tumbling down the lookout point and fall to your death.
Chase†

LookOUT (Umi, Aiden and Daisuke)

Post by Chase† »

((Coming from Chillin' at the Waterfall))

Her heavy breathing caused her to stop. She didn't know if she was far enough away, but she knew she couldn't carry on any more without any rest. Umi dropped to her knees, grasping them tightly enough to make her knuckles white.

In her left hand (she had grabbed a hold of it subconsciously) was Gabrielle's weapon.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

((Coming from: Chillin' at the Waterfall))

Daisuke stopped beside Umi, quickly looking around, hoping there were no others, he quickly checked his map to make sure they weren't near a danger zone "...doesn't look like there's anyone else around"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Yeah, well, they probably all ran to the gunshot!" She snapped back as she noticed the gun in her hand.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"and what were you planning to do? Talk him to death?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"I don't know..." she said, he breaths coming out normal once again.

What would you have done? The guy lost it, he probably would've killed us....

"Look, let's not worry about it now. We need to wait for the next announcement before we do anything else."
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke sat down next to Umi, looking from her to Aiden..."ano...gomen" he blinked as he realised he'd slipped into Japanese, something he sometimes did when under stress "I mean i'm sorry..I didn't mean to...I..lost control back there"
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

She stuffed her small gun in her bag, taking the MAC-10 for her primary one. It had no extra bullets, but it was already fully loaded. She checked it closely, and noticed a spot of blood. She shuddered.

"I guess it's not entirely your fault," Umi said shakily, "He... he was lost, gone."
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"...." ~I hope I don't lose it like that~ Daisuke prayed silently, he didn't want to hurt his friends...but he wouldn't be able to control himself if It happened again
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi had some re-thinking to do. This whole game was something so surreal she hadn't fully conceived this whole ordeal the right way.

Perhaps they should find a way to escape. Or maybe they should just end it. She knew she didn't want to end up like Minase. Or anyone else who was going to die in this game.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

" whats the point of playing this game? its not like you win, they keep pumping mroe and more ocntestants in until one of them kills you..." he laughed, but there was no humour in it "worlds longest snuff movie.."
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi said it blatantly. It was on her mind anyway.

"We're going to take this son of a bitch down."
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"you read my mind" he grinned "guess the only problem is..how"
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi nodded, "How without them finding out about it. The probably think it's futile with the cameras around and everything. So... how do we communicate?"
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"well unless you two both speak Japanese or Korean..I don't think we can communicate" he sighed, remembering again that the cameras and mics were capturing thier every move
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi chuckled before answering.

"Would've been probable if I had lived with my mother, but I never talked with her. I'm pretty much raised white. Any other way?"

Return to “Lookout Point”